> That, and the fact that the tools for other platforms/languages like Java,
> .Net
> and Flex for that matter, run circles around the current CF IDE offerings.

Well, I don't think that's going to change entirely. CF is different
from Java, .NET and Flex, in that it's compiled when it's first run
and it's loosely typed. The nice things (to me) about working in those
other environments is that there is a distinct separation between
compile time and run time, so my IDE can help me in ways that wouldn't
be possible with a loosely-typed language that doesn't get compiled
prior to runtime.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/