Hey all, struggling with a large Real Estate data load. I have 6 text files
with a couple hundred rows and a couple hundred columns which need to make
their way into a database.

I loop over the rows to get the actual data from the files, and I'm having to
loop over each column to determine how to format the data for (int's are
Val(value), strings are '#value#', etc...). My question is, can anyone think of
a way where I could simplify the process of looping over the rows and columns?
Instead of needing to loop over every row just to replace the data, I want to
be able to

-Set all data in column F = "'#value#'"
-Set all data in column K = Val(value)

The process just looks real inefficient as-is, CF must have some capabilities
in data manipulation I'm just not familiar with. Any ideas would be great.