From: Justin Scott [mailto:jscott-li...@gravityfree.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 10:59 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: SQL Injection

> We have one site on our server that was built about
> 10 years ago. Today some bot is hitting the site and
> appending their content to the content already in the
> system. I can't figure out how or where they are
> getting in. Anyone have any ideas how I can stop this.

If you're sure it's SQL injection, start by implementing my basic protector
available at:
http://www.gravityfree.com/_SQLPrev.cfm.txt

Next, run this against your files to find queries where CFQUERYPARAM isn't
being used:
http://qpscanner.riaforge.org/

Finally, implement CFQUERYPARAM on your queries to protect them against
these attacks.  Rinse and repeat as necessary.

-Justin