From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 6:38 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: (ot) Database comparison software

When I have to compare two directories of code, I use beyond compare. It
shows me the differences on a macro and micro level. Now if I wanted to do
the same with with a SQL server, what would I use? I want to compare the
format of two databases and see if there are any differences in the tables.
I could do a 'hack' and generate a script for each DB and then compare them
but there must be something  a little cleaner.
Thanks

--
Michael Dinowitz (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mdinowitz)
President: House of Fusion    (http://www.houseoffusion.com)