Red-Gate SQL Compare is considered to be the best. I've been using it
for many years and it is an essential part of my work flow, along with
Beyond Compare. The Quest and Apex products are also popular.
You can see a more complete list here:
http://www.mssqltips.com/tip.asp?tip=1069

The license terms for the Red-Gate tool suite are the same as the
Beyond Compare license terms in that it is licensed to the individual,
so you only have to buy one license for all your computers and virtual
machines.

-Mike Chabot