Ok, here's a really odd one.  Today one of our ColdFusion servers started
getting really slow responses from queries that include a particular table
from the database.  Any query that doesn't query that table runs fine.

First thought is that something with that table is screwy.  However, running
the same query against the same database from a different ColdFusion server
(same version, jvm, configuration, etc.) returns the result normally.

Ah, and the plot thickens!  If the query is modified so that no fields with
a type of 'text' are included, it runs fast again.  As soon as a 'text' type
field is introduced into the query, it's slow (10ms vs. ~2000ms).

Any ideas as to why a query that includes a text field type would suddenly
slow ColdFusion down?  Again, the same query run from a different web server
returns fast (and running the query in sql query analyzer runs fast also, so
we've eliminated the sql server as the cause).  I've never experienced
anything like this before.  The ColdFusion service has been restarted, as
have the helper services, to no avail.

-Justin