From: Justin Scott [mailto:jscott-li...@gravityfree.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2009 12:42 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: CFLOOP inside a CFQuery

> WOW! Thanks for all the feedback!  One question about CFQUERYPARAM, I
> use this when I accept anything that is available to the general
> public, but is it necessary to use this when the form is only
> accessible via username/password?

I would use it regardless of who is going to be hitting those queries.  You
never know when some nefarious person is going to break into an admin
account and start probing around.

> Is there ever a reason not to use CFQUERYPARAM?

Before ColdFusion 8 was released, you could not use CFQUERYPARAM in
conjunction with a cached query.  CF8 now allows that (yea!).

-Justin