Subject: Re: ajaxCFC Access Denied
From: David Torres <djt...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, June 18, 2009 5:03 pm
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

Hello Brad,

To your questions:
The server uses MySQL. I wish I can use SQL Server. Here is the PROC.
DELIMITER $$

This is not a webservice, and even if it is, I don’t need to have
the output result. I was using it as a way to check my SQL.

There will no be a way for hackers to do any SQL injections because the
way this work is that users type something on a text box and that will
be used as the value to be inserted on the DB e.g.

Finally I did fail to mention last time; the CFfunction is the one
crashing.. It doesn’t get to SP yet.

I commented the OUT cfprocparam because it was complaining there, after
I commented out that parameter, it started complaining about the one
above.