From: Ian Skinner <h...@ilsweb.com>
Sent: Friday, 03 July, 2009 10:08
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: New CF8 vulnerability

Dave Watts wrote:
> You may want to check for this on any clients/projects you've worked with:
> http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=6715

How does this exploit actually work?  I presume it is somebody directly
accessing the exposed, vulnerable, exploitable files via
www.yourSite.org/cfide/scripts/something?  Is that correct?  If so, we
may have been lucky enough that our cfide folder is not publicly
available at the moment, but I would like to know more as I present this
up the chain to get remediation steps done on our production servers.