I don't know, but it should be easy enough to check on your install.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Roberts <ow...@threeravensconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, 03 July, 2009 19:32
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: New CF8 vulnerability

Dave (or anyone else with information),

I know the vulnerability was in older versions of FCKEditor...if one were to
install and use the current version, does it still have the vulnerability or
has that been fixed?  I just got an emergency gig to fix a site that was
hacked because of this and we need to know if it is safe to do this or just
keep FCKEditor disabled inthe meantime.

Eric