That might depend on the app. We have seen instances where IIS will pass
something as one CGI variable, whereby Apache would send it as something
completely different. If you don't have internal logic to check for both
and act accordingly, it can be an issue. These occurrences are rare, but
possible.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

Co-Author of "Learning Ext JS"
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com