Ext Js 3.0 is highlighted in the top section of their homepage right
now. The separation of products is easiest found from the Products menu
item on the site. They are separate products, though Core is at the core
of Ext Js itself, with the rest of the library being built on top of it.

Themeroller does look very sharp. I'll have to drop a note to the Ext
team to check it out. There are many themes available within the
learning center and the forums, but nothing this tight to show you your
options.