I have set up a call to a cfc with as3. I have tested this on a cf mx server
and it worked fine. Now I am trying to get it to work on a cf8 server and I'm
having no luck.

It returns a null value every time. I can actually change the name of the
method of the call to anything and I get the same result. Just returns null
with no errors.

If I change the name of the to the cfc in the call then it throws an error.

ERROR:

Service com.testCzzzzFC.testReturn not found.
Server.ResourceNotFound
error

As3 Code:

import flash.net.NetConnection;
import flash.net.Responder;

var myService = new NetConnection();

        myService.connect("http://localhost/flashservices/gateway";);

    var responder:Responder=new Responder(onResult,onFault);

                 function onResult(responder:Object):void {
                        trace('LOADED');
                        trace(responder);
                }

                 function onFault(responder:Object):void {
                        var i=0;
                        for (i in responder) {
                                trace(responder[i]);
                                //ect.
                        }
                }

myService.call("com.testCFC.testReturn",responder);

If any one has run in to this issue, your help would be very appreciated,
Heath Stein