From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 6:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: HumanClick

Hi,

I've just been trialling HumanClick's (www.humanclick.com) user-tracking
service, which enables you to watch where your users are going.  It works
really well, giving you details of their browser, and which page they're on,
for what length of time, etc -  although it's little "ding" noise might
become a trifle annoying with 1000s of of hits.  I'm enjoying it at the
moment though :)

It also gives you a live-support feature for your users which I think is
especially cool.

Oh - I'm not affiliated to them in any way other than an end-user if
anyone's dubious about my enthusiasm :p

Cheers

Will
www.localbounty.co.uk