It wouldn't be too difficult to build something like HumanClick with CF.
I've been thinking about doing this for some time... I don't like some of
the limitations of HC, mostly the limited selections of graphics... I'd
rather have a text link.

Anyone wanna join in on development of the CF version of HumanClick?