Easy enough.

Step 1>  Our windows team restores the data drive (contains ColdFusion
install in multi-server configuration, ColdFusion templates, etc.  All
but the OS, really).  This assumes that IIS and such is pre-installed
with your standard windows image.  Not my department, the box is already
there waiting for me on about day 2 of our DR testing.
Step 2>  Restore previous save of IIS meta data XML (right click within
IIS... should be a save option somewhere.  Don't have IIS up in front of
me at the moment.  You'd do this and save it to your data drive before
it's backed up, or whatever.  Then right click, new site from file to
create the site when the DR server is available).
Step 3>  Run <jrun4directory>\bin\jrunsvc -install <name of the instance
in JRun> <service display> "<nifty description>" "<repeat nifty
description>".  This sets it to autostart.  You would do this for every
instance on the box (including admin).  I cannot recall if this starts
it on installation.... I'm thinking not.  If you need to specify
different JVM configs, you'd do this here.  Can't recall off the top of
my head the option to do so.
Step 4>  Since our DNS/IP changes at the hot site, modify the IIS site
to point to the correct IP.  Since this is an SSL based site, we need to
generate a temporary cert for the new DNS name.

And, that was it.  Usually, I need to go through and install CF from
scratch, copy the EAR file in, make sure all the settings are correct,
create the IIS site from scratch, etc.  This was so much easier this
year, I think I can actually get it into an "any idiot can do this"
documented experience... which is actually what the client wants anyway.

Matthew Williams
Geodesic GraFX
www.geodesicgrafx.com/blog