> I wish I had the time, money, and mental energy to do that, but I imagine
> getting my head around one new language/technology
> will be challenging enough :)

Well, actually, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the
similarity between C# and Java (and AS3, if you look at that too). The
underlying infrastructure is quite a bit different, as is the way you
accomplish lots of specific tasks, but this is why you want to try
them both. You don't actually have to learn them both fully to try
building, say, a single simple web application in both.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/