From: Matt Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 5:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help with CFFTP

I'm having some trouble with uploading a file with the CFFTP command and
was wondering if someone could provide me some assistance.

I'm able to login without any problem, and to execute a ChangeDir CFFTP
command without error.  However, when I attempt to upload a file with
the following command:
        <CFFTP
                ACTION="PutFile"
                CONNECTION="FtpConn"
                TRANSFERMODE="ASCII"
                LOCALFILE="#root#Admin/asset_downloader_HOLD/retry.txt"
                RemoteFile="retry.log">

Where FtpConn is the batched FTP connection I created when I opened the FTP
command, LOCALFILE is set to the full path name of the file I want to
upload, and RemoveFile is set to the name of the file I want to create on
the remote host, I constantly get an error.  The FTP error is 15, and the
text is "500 BAD PORT COMMAND" or something like that.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be going wrong here?

Thanks.