We can help you come up with an algorithm, but first some questions.

In your example you have a setup that proportioned an very large amount
of minutes to one line and 0 minutes to 2 lines.  Is it acceptable to
assign a disproportionate amount of minutes to the lines as long as they
all reach the total and have the cheapest possible price?

Also, what do you do if there is no combination of plans to match the
exact number of minutes desired?  Do you go with the smallest amount of
overage that is still the cheapest?  What if there is a deal that goes
10 minutes over the requested amount for $100, but another configuration
goes 15 minutes over the requested amount for $95?  Would you give
priority to the combination that matches the minutes most closely or
costs less?

Also, what if there aren't any plans big enough to satisfy the number of
minutes with the given number of lines.  For instance, 1 line, 10,000
minutes.  With the current plans available that is impossible.  The best
you can do is one PLANI, but that still leaves you 4,000 minutes short.
What would you do?

What do you do if multiple plans add up to the same amount of minutes at
the same price.  Which option do you pick?  Just random?

Thanks.

~Brad