For images/css/js files, if you use a relative path, the browser will
automatically use the protocol for the current page, so if your page
is HTTPS and you use a relative path for an image, the image will be
loaded using HTTPS.

The bindings will call the onRequest in App.cfc as that is juts a
regular ole HTTP request.