On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Phillip Vector
<vec...@mostdeadlygame.com> wrote:
> Also, I read that having SVN on an outward facing server may not be
> the smartest thing to do. :) So we will have to consider if it's worth
> the extra effort to do so. :)

As far as an outward facing server goes, if you're on Windows you
might look into Visual SVN server (http://visualsvn.com/).

The installer comes bundled with Apache and OpenSSL, and by default
sets up an HTTPS SVN repo with a self signed cert with a very few
pretty GUI clicks.  It also installs a MMC snap in for managing users
and groups, creating repos, and managing hooks.

Main point really being that it gives you a relatively secure setup
right out of the box.  Bonus being that it's easy to administer for
folks who (like me) hate remembering or looking up command line args
for managing SVN.

-Cameron