Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just released an 0.9 beta
of the new CacheBox caching framework. Hopefully it will be a release
candidate soon enough.

Matt Gersting was also working on a similar project called FuseCache
specifically for FuseBox applications and we're talking now about how to
integrate those. You can tell from the release number that we're not
quite finished yet. I'd also like to talk with folks from other framework
communities like the ColdBox or Mach-II communities about integration
that would allow people to choose between CacheBox and the existing
cache features in those frameworks.

I posted a blog about the release with my release notes that mention the
things that still need to be written, enhanced or fixed. You can read
the blog here:

http://cachebox.riaforge.org/blog/index.cfm/2009/9/9/Version-09-BETA

And of course you can download the zip archive at
http://cachebox.riaforge.org

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback. :)

--
s. isaac dealey  ^  new epoch
 isn't it time for a change?

http://onTap.riaforge.org/blog