Brilliant - I'll be downloading that and plugging it in to my fusebox custom
cache verb. Should be a snap :) One thing I have done in Fusebox is to
create two custom verbs (I initially wrote caching into the core but figured
a more pluggable way to do it):

<cache> (works kinda like cfcache) and <no-cache>. I came up with the
no-cache solution when trying to cache whole pages and quickly realising why
that wouldn't work well because of little spots in pages that couldn't be
cached. I then went around caching every element of the page individually
but that started causing real headaches. The cleanest solution for me was to
add the <no-cache> verb, that allows you to cache like this:

<fuseaction name="fubar">
<cache agent="myPageCacheAgent">
 <do action="someFuseaction" />
 <do action="someOtherFuseaction" />
</cache>
</fuseaction>

<fuseaction name="someFuseaction">
 <no-cache>
  <include template="noncacheablecontent" />
 </no-cache>
</fuseaction>

<fuseaction name="someFuseaction">
  <include template="cacheablecontent" />
</fuseaction>

Under the hood, this will cache everything between the cache tags. However,
when the no-cache tag is encountered an html comment is wrapped around the
content. When the cached content is output, this commented code is replaced
by the output of doing the non cacheable fuseaction (the fuseaction name is
embedded in the comment).

Anyways, thought I'd mention that as I have found this approach incredibly
useful.

Dom