Also find out how they are expecting the POST. You can send a field
involving a name/value pair (like a name field in a form post) or you
could have the xml be the entire body of the post. If it works via
GET, then you might need to be sending the xml as the right field
name. There is no way (that I am aware of) to send data in the body of
a get, it is all name/value pairs in the request string. If they
expect the same field name in the body of a post, you'll have to name
your cfhttpparam accordingly.

Judah