Personally I would not run out to comment on this story with knee jerk

Give it some thought before posting. Do a second draft. Think of this as a
chess match and make your moves with the goal being  to win over developers
and managers. I would avoid posting comments that detractors would label as
being from a "fan boy".

Just some thoughts.

G!