Both CFE and CFB can do what you want. Since they are based on Eclipse you
can add a number of SVN, CVS and GIT clients.

As for which one, that is a matter of preference and requirements. If you do
work with Flex I would lean toward CFB seeing that Flex and Adobe CF are
joined at the hip anymore. i.e. There is tight integration between Adobe CF
and Flex/Flash Builder. If you work with Railo or OBD I would go with CFE as
CFB works best when connected to Adobe CF Server.

But other than that both are fine editors. It is pretty much a dead heat in
my mind.

My $0.02 and worth every penny.

G!