Oh I've played with just about every setting I can to get it to behave the way
I want it to, but I'm just fed up with having to beat my IDE into shape. I'm
spending way too much of my time fighting with DW to do what I want rather than
coding.

If I were more of a designer and less of a coder (I work with HTML designers
who do that, I just make their templates work), I'd be much more interested in
keeping DW.

Thanks,

Michael