From: Robert Schimmel [mailto:rschim...@spectir.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:25 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: remote FTP directly from client browser

So, here is my problem. I need to be able to get a file from a client
browser to a remote FTP server without storing the file on the CF server.
It's a government project that won't allow cffile to upload a file from the
client onto the webserver, but they gave me access to an ftp server
(requiring authentication of course). So basically, I want to be able to use
cfftp but that appears to only be able to transfer files that are already on
the local server. Anyone have a solution that allows the user to get a
simple browse interface, i.e. cffile, but can put the file on a remote FTP
server?