Good day,

We have a client that has a requirement for indexing about 2-3 million pages
of web pages (industry specific sites) to make them searchable within their
existing website. The requirement is for this data to co-exist with existing
data in their existing MSSQL server to make it searchable using MSSQL's
free-text search functionality alongside existing searches.

I am hoping that someone might have run across a windows based web spider
that has this functionality.  They are willing to purchase something if
reasonable.  I have looked at a couple of web spiders like Innerprise and
some "shareware" items but all seem to either no longer be supported or
don't interfacing with MSSQL.  The open source spiders/search packages I
have looked at all have their own indexing/searching engine or use MySQL as
a data source.

So can anyone direct me to a web spider that stores data into a MSSQL
database.  To make this (almost) on topic we are using CF for the existing
site and new features :)

Thanks.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A Website Design & Hosting Company