Hi
can someone help me out here, Im trying to have a check box for each invoice so
when its ticked and you press submit all the ticked invoices will be sent to
the revelant email address,
I'm trying to have it so the check boxes will be defaulted to ticked if the
customer Number for the invoice, is in the Customer Table, The next problem I
have is for each Customer I add to the Customer Table its duplicating the Data
and showing everything twice if theres 2 Customers. or 3 times if theres 3
Customers added and so on, I cant seem to figure out why its doing this

any tips would be great