Their DNS information appears to have a phone number associated with it:

  http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?Domain=COOLFUSION.COM

Maybe the person on the other end of the line could say for sure...
but... a company that doesn't respond to SALES requests doesn't seem too
hopeful.

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies