Hi Brook,

you wrote:
> That phone number is out of service. Its weird though, I thought they had a
> decent customer base. They certainly had a good product as I believe anyone
> who used it would attest. Its also strange that the site is still up. Maybe
> they plan to come back at a later date? Maybe they are trying to sell the
> company? It would be nice if they could release their code as open source,
> so that those people who are using it are not 100% screwed...

A lot of us ended up here as a way to keep in touch:
imsm...@googlegroups.com
but we are not being very chatty...

I chatted to Howie Hamlin a long time back about going open source or
otherwise making the codebase available and he said "no, due to legal
reasons". The code engine that talks from a Win Service to CF was a
patented thing for a start.

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan