> Justin is this possible from client side, I do not own
> the server.

If you wanted to parse the web server logs you would need access to the
files on the server and they could be read and parsed using CFFILE.  Get
with your hosting company to see if they can get you access to that
information.

> Is this also possible for measuring bandwidth from a cfmail
> execution.(Faced with same predicament).

Unfortunately not, but you could use CFDIRECTORY to get the file size of the
file you're sending before you call the CFMAIL tag and log it somewhere for
tracking purposes.  CFMAIL sends the message via SMTP so it wouldn't be in
the web server logs.

-Justin