You do realize that most of what you're asking isn't the function of a
framework and the framework itself would really have no part in any of the
items you listed.  Also, as Dominic pointed out, Mach ii and ColdSpring
address different areas of concerns.  Mach-ii (and ColdBox and Fusebox and
Model Glue and...) is a front controller framework that organizes your
application files.

ColdSpring is a dependency injection framework that helps organize your CFCs
(boy is that a high level overview).

You use ColdSpring in conjunction with a front controller framework.

How did you whittle down the choices to find yourself left choosing between
those two particular frameworks?  Why are you doing this at all, since you
seem to be short on time and aren't familiar with frameworks in general?
 Just asking because, as a big fan of frameworks, I'd certainly urge you to
move to one when and if the time permitted, or to factor it into your plans
at some point.

But if you're under the gun to get some development done in a short period
of time... why add the learning curve for something new?  That just doesn't
seem to be the right point in time to undertake that particular effort.

As far as your individual concerns...

1) I know that ColdBox has a caching mechanism, but I'm not sure that it's a
database cache.  You could use Transfer, which would probably be the more
appropriate framework for caching database queries.  Or CF 9 and its own
caching mechanisms.

2) Really has nothing to do with your framework.

3) Really has nothing to do with your framework

4-6) Really has nothing to do with your framework.

Again, an application framework like the ones listed above are largely to
help organize how your application is structured, and create a clear and
distinct layer between your model and your view, and implement a mechanism
(the controller) that facilitates communication between the two.

Frameworks aren't about certain features that can be built into your app.