I'm looking at offsite subversion repositories and I'd like to hear
the pros and cons from people who may have used them. The question is
more towards tools and usage than anything else. This is what I have:

Assembla - no real free account, needs the $49 account to be
effective, what are the tools like?
Beanstalk - free account, lowest cost ($15) is effective for use, not many tools
unfuddle - free account, lowest cost ($9) is effective for use, though
it'll fill up fast, looks like a good spread of tools
codespaces - no free account, lowest cost ($2.99) is effective for
use, looks like it has a LOT of tools
xp-dev - free account (with ads), lowest cost ($5) is effective for
use, looks like a lot of tools

The free xp-dev or unfuddle both look like something that anyone
should get into using. The minimum codespaces looks better than either
of the free options. The minimum xp-dev has so much unlimited (users,
projects, etc.) that it kind of blows the others away. So which is
best? Which has the best tools (in your opinion). Step up to the plate
and let us all know.

Thanks

--
Michael Dinowitz