yes. REReplace.
The pattern your trying to match is the first line. It says that we're
looking to capture something that starts with a cfquery tag, has
content, and then ends with a closing cfquery tag.
The replace has a \L before the content returned from the pattern (the
query tag). \L means that everything that comes after it will be lower
cased. End result is a whole cfquery tag along with body converted to
lower case.

--
Michael Dinowitz