> I'm looking for a shopping cart that I can use to take order that are
> subscription based on reoccurring purhases. I've looked at Google's
> offering which is EXPERIMENTAL and Authorize.net's service.  Can
> anyone recommend a service that easy to manage?  Both Google and
> Authorize.net require working with XML data and I'm not quite sure how
> to work with their integration. Any examples of how to work with that
> would be awesome!

If you are looking to mostly roll your own, here's a CFC for the AuthNet
Recurring API:

http://authorizenetrecurring.riaforge.org/

Another option is to use a processor like Shift4 that uses tokens. This way you
can just save the token and use that for each recharge, and easily handle
cancellations/changes to the subscription solely on your end.