Von: Sebastiaan GMC van Dijk [mailto:seb...@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. März 2010 13:21
An: cf-talk
Betreff: SPAM-LOW: RE: CF-based picture-gallery

Hi Tony,

I've tried a lot, but installing and using is almost to no avail.

The paths are all over the place and automagically creating tables doesn't
happen at all. I only get errors that paths and folders don't exist and when
I've thrown all folders into the admin folder, I get errors that tables
don't exist. The readme.txt states rather clearly that the tables will be
created automagically. Am I missing something?

I'm calling the app so: http://localhost:8888/cfimagemanager/admin/

My folderstructure is like so:

c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\application.cfm
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\cfgallery.cfm
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\all files
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\compressed\c:\railo\webroot\cfimageman
ager\admin\css\c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\example\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\fckeditor\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\images\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\js\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\photos\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\photos\_thumbs
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\photos\_thumbs\images\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\photos\images\
c:\railo\webroot\cfimagemanager\admin\photos\squares\

To stop the folder errors I've tried Expandpath("./foldername") but it only
worked stopping the errors when I moved the photos, fckeditor and by me
created example (gave error as well that it didn't exist) folder to within
the admin folder.

I tried the onlinedemo as well, but it failed uploading the images all the
time, so I gave it up ;-)

Hope not to offend you with all this, but I'd like to see it in action and
work some with it so I can check it out.

Greetz from the Netherlands, again!

Sebastiaan