Good afternoon everyone,

    I just got off of the phone with a client that is considering using a
content management system (CMS) to manage her Web site. The developer she
hired to redesign her pages suggested using an Adobe product to insure that
the CMS is robust and to be sure all features are accessible by disabled
site visitors and managers. She also wishes to include a site blog as well.
I believe there is CF blogging software and would appreciate some
recommendations and sources for obtaining CF cms and blogging packages.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Peter Donahue