Hi Brandon,

1) Use a cfloop in place of a cfoutput tag for the inner loop.
2) in situations like these I recommend also scoping your variables, eg. the
pets in the inner loop would be #pets.pet#
3) in general your approach should be revisited, mainly because it will
create and execute a new query for each row returned by query "person",
consider performing a join operation and reducing your approach to have only
one query.

Hope that helps,
Dan