"Stuff that we could have paid developers working on (Adobe), as well
as The Community (us)..."

We have that now in ColdFusion Builder. :-) There are 30 extensions created
by the community already available on RIAForge.

I assume this thread implies that the ideas are in addition to the awesome
ColdBox extension that already exists.

http://www.coldboxframework.com/forgebox/view/ColdBox-Platform-Utilities

<http://www.coldboxframework.com/forgebox/view/ColdBox-Platform-Utilities>
-Adam