And, in the same way:

I don't disagree with Apple's (Adobe's) right to do whatever they like with
their products,
and if I was Steve Jobs (Adobe) I'd probably do the exact same thing,
because it's a sensible business decision. It's also a sensible decision for
me
not to voluntarily enter their "walled garden" ( or land of too-high-a-price
for too little benefit),
since better and freer alternatives exist.

But, you did express an emotional, not rational, response to Apple's
decision-making...

> The strict control of the App Store does suck. The fact that you can't
> have a native Google Voice app because it might affect AT&Ts profit
> sucks. The fact that Apple can remove or block apps from the App Store
> for any reason they like sucks.

Now that doesn't sounds suspiciously like an emotional, rather than
rational, response, Dave...
Your choice is to "buy it or don't buy it"...

> For some reason, I expect programmers to have a better "grasp of logic"
(response to business rationale)
> than they do, and I am constantly disappointed.

However, based on the first paragraph, I think we're in complete agreement.

Whoa! :o)

Rick