Sorry...left off some other comments previously...

> Not that it's a bad product, or that it carries onerous restrictions.
> And you had the same beef with CF - you argued on this very list for years
> about how painful it would be to your precious wallet to upgrade.

Wrong on both accounts.  I never said CF Builder carries "onerous
restrictions."
As was pointed out by Casey, you may be, in this case, too, attributing
remarks
to me that someone else made.  However, I don't see where CF Builder carries
any objectionable restrictions.  It's a matter of value.  It adds too little
for the price.  That's the objection.  They want too much money for the
product.
Not that the price wouldn't be appropriate for another product.  I think DW
would be fine at $300 (or $400, as someone pointed out).

And, I may beef with Adobe about upgrading was that they quit offering
upgrades
prices to those of us still using early version of CF Server.  I can
understand
why they do it, but it doesn't mean that I like it.

And, yes, $1200 is not always easy to shell out for a sole proprietor,
especially
when the gains from the product didn't appear to be that valuable above what
already needed the product to do.  That did change with CF 8, however.  I
saw
changes to the server that would help my work a lot...specifically with
images,
since virtually all the work I do involves processing images.

And yes, since it's my wallet and my money that I'm spending, it precious to
me.
My family depends on me making wise choices with my money.  I don't make
enough
to be oblivious to the costs of doing business.

Rick