Hi Sean,

I really don't see any trace of conspiracy in simple math, and, that simple
math, tells us CFB costs $50. OK. Real price is the one you have to pay to get
a product and that is $299. On the other hand, I don't believe that anything
like product bundling can "happen" to company as Adobe.

Let be clear. Most probably, I will buy CFB, because it is a good-enough
product and we (CF community) need to support its further development for
"higher cause". What I strongly dislike is fact I'll, also, pay something I
don't need - Flash Builder. I buy things when I feel a need for it - not when
someone else think I need it or am going to need it.

Best Regards,
Marko Simic