Ok so there is one package you can buy in Flash Builder were you don't, I
don't think it is a bad thing that this is what they have done. But what I
do disagree with is that I am forced to pay $299.00 or $50.00 extra for an
upgrade to Flash Builder when I am never going to use it, to get ColdFusion
Builder.

Is that what Adobe are saying ColdFusion Builder is worth $50.00.