> Apparently not.

She's not paying for any of it, anyway.  The site is put by
her fans and paid for through donations.  You'd think they might
want to ask for a donation to her own site to help keep it up.

On the site:

"JoniMitchell.com receives no financial support from Joni,
her management, or her record company."

I think it's time she threw some cash behind this effort...sad.

Also on the site:

Server costs to host this site (USD):
$4.83 per day
$33.84 per week
$145.00 per month
$1740.00 per year

I'll agree to host the site for 75% of that cost on my VPS.
I don't know who they're trying to kid... GoDaddy doesn't cost
anywhere near that.  And to run up that kind of bandwidth cost
would take some work.  Looks like somebody's pocketing some cash.

Rather than supporting the charity case formerly known as
Joni Mitchell, I'd rather feed some hungry children...

All this just rubs me the wrong way.

> I'll bet she can't even afford CF Builder!

Dave, why don't you donate a copy to "Front Range Digital Media", which
is Les Irvin's web business who built the site for her.  Perhaps
it can help them figure out the problem they're having.

> Try the veal!

I tried it once...just couldn't develop a taste for it.  Send it
to Joni so she'll have something to eat.

> I'll be here all week.

Good to know!  We all depend on ya, Dave! :o)

Rick