| However, 3.6 seconds is a lengthy time for a page to be processing.

Yes, it is.  That's why I was concerned about how much of an impact it would
have on the application and the server once users started using it for real.
I would hate to lauch the site and then have it die pitifully under normal
use and have to go back a do a rewrite.

The page pulls data from 6 different tables and performs several loops in
the process.  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to make it go any
faster.  I'm sure a stored procedure would help, but it was all I could do
to get it written in CF, heh.

Todd Ashworth