On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:34 AM, <succ...@ramonecung.com> wrote:

> Heya! I'm testing an in house developed app and I'm wondering what the best
> wat to post data to a form is that gets around client side validation
> (including the maxlength property of a text field and select boxes having
> pre-defined data).
>
> I basically want to ensure the server side validation is solid. I figured
> there would be a firefox extension for this but my google fu is weak today.

iMacros for Firefox 6.6.0.1

Automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the
Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the
same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then
iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! ***Whatever you
do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.***