From: succ...@ramonecung.com [mailto:succ...@ramonecung.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:34 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: form testing

Heya! I'm testing an in house developed app and I'm wondering what the best
wat to post data to a form is that gets around client side validation
(including the maxlength property of a text field and select boxes having
pre-defined data).

I basically want to ensure the server side validation is solid. I figured
there would be a firefox extension for this but my google fu is weak today.

Thanks for the tips.
Ramon Ecung II, BS, ACHDS, MCP
Sent from my Mobile Device