>> http://www.cftagstore.com/tags/cfxhttp5.cfm
>> Anybody here use the tag?

I've just purchased it to use with a site we have in development that needed
to selectively Spider individual member web sites and have been impressed
with it.  I was using the cfx_http that was produced by Follett Software in
2000. It was better than CF5's HTTP but we found some repeatable stability
issues when under load and we also had to hand code the 30X redirects.
Cfx_HTTP5 however fails gracefully on nonexistent URL's, has not shown any
issues under (our) load as the others did, automatically handles 30X
redirects and is faster than cfhttp and cfx_http.

I am not using all its features but the ones I am using work very well.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A Website Design & Hosting Company
P.O. Box 6028
Wolcott, CT 06716
203-879-2844
http://www.uxbinternet.com